First – Sign Up For A Smart Credit Service Plan
In the form below you will need to provide your username and password for credit monitoring services from SmartCredit. Choose the Premium Plan at $29.95 monthly is Mandatory and a minimum of 3 months on the SmartCredit is required to monitor your account.
Which credit monitoring account do you have?
In order for us to get best and fast results and to follow up and check for updated report, please tell us the login for Experian.com and Creditkarma.com accounts.
We are not affiliated with them but we use their free accounts to check the on time updates of our Inquiries removal.
If you don't have these accounts you can open one for free on each site.
Scan and upload a photo of your current, valid state Drivers’ License or a Government Issued Photo ID.
A photo of your Social security card or W 2
A photo of a recent utility bill or bank statement showing your name and current residence address – must be less than 60 days old.
Step 3 – Fill Out The Limited Power of Attorney Form
Limited Power of Attorney Disclosure:
Lavie consulting needs permission from you, to communicate with credit bureaus, creditors, data furnishers and others, in your name and on your behalf, including writing, signing and transmitting letters and electronic documents in your name. This is a Limited Power of Attorney, granting permission to Lavie consulting to do this. It authorizes and directs Lavie consulting to act as your disclosed and undisclosed agent when performing the Services, you have retained Lavie consulting to provide. You may cancel your authorization and this Limited Power of Attorney at any time by sending Lavie consulting Revocation of Limited Power of Attorney stating that you retract your authorization. Without this written authorization and Limited Power of Attorney, Lavie consulting is unable to represent you, therefore canceling this authorization will close your case. Please print a copy of the Agreement and this Limited Power of Attorney for Your records.
hereby grant a Limited Power of Attorney to Lavie consulting and all persons in their employ, as my agent, to have the necessary power and authority to undertake and perform the following in my behalf:
- I hereby give permission to Lavie consulting to sign all documents written on my behalf, as my duly appointed proxy, for the purpose of disputing inaccurate, erroneous, fraudulent, derogatory and obsolete credit information held on my credit report by consumer credit reporting agencies.
- I appoint Lavie consulting as my agent to act in my behalf, as set forth in the following matters only; signing of correspondences addressed to credit bureaus, creditors and data furnishers, obtaining credit information over the telephone, fax, and/or through written correspondence from credit bureaus, creditors, data furnishers and/or collection agencies.
- I have given Limited Power of Attorney to act on my behalf with government agencies in an effort to prepare and submit the needed documentation and granted by law to have immediate action taken by the credit bureaus regarding derogatory items on my credit report and possible fraud or identity theft.
- I understand that I have the right to revoke or terminate this Limited Power of Attorney at any time with a written Revocation of Limited Power of Attorney to Lavie consulting.
- According to the Consumer Credit File Rights, Under State and Federal Law, I have been made aware of the fact that I could attempt to challenge items specified above myself.
This “Limited Power of Attorney” is given to Lavie consulting in compliance with Section 611 of the Federal Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA).