Step 1 – Sign Up For A Smart Credit Service Plan
In the form below you will need to provide your username and password for credit monitoring services from SmartCredit. Choose the Premium Plan at $29.90 monthly is Mandatory and a minimum of 3 months on the SmartCredit is required to monitor your account.
Step 2- Fill Out The Service Agreement
This agreement between Lavie Consulting (“Lavie Consulting,” “We,” “Our,” “Ours,” or “Us”) and
is a legally binding agreement (the “Agreement”). Lavie consulting provides document preparation services to assist its clients who may be victims of identity theft or Victims with UNTRUE, INACCURATE, UNVERIFIED FCRA UNLAWFUL items on the report and desire to protect their credit file from identity theft and possibly fraud by facilitating removal of items customers claim are inaccurate, outdated, and possibly fraudulent information contained on their credit reports. For our efforts to be effective, you must be truthful and diligent in giving complete and accurate information to us. Lavie consulting reserves the right to cancel this Agreement if we believe that you provided or may provide false or fraudulent information to us, your creditors or the credit bureaus.
Please note that we do not provide legal advice. We recommend that you consult an attorney and/or thoroughly read the Fair Credit Reporting Act or the Bill of Rights before you seek advice from us. Lavie consulting accepts no liability, nor responsibility for any damage or loss caused by your use or misuse of the information provided in connection with our service.
Disclaimer: By signing this Agreement, you acknowledge that there are inconsistencies, errors and items on your consumer credit reports that are unknown to you and permission was never requested or given to have your personal information provided to the public, sold for profit or not protected in what you feel is a proper way.
You may receive communications requesting additional information from the credit bureaus and individual creditors investigating a claim of fraud on one or more of your alleged credit accounts. This is something that may or may not be the policy of the bureau or creditors at any given time. You should NOT respond to any such requests for additional information. All necessary information will have
been provided to them by USPS as part of the services performed under this Agreement.
Lavie consulting Service provides:
- An evaluation of your claim that your current credit reports contain possible identity theft items that are inaccurate, erroneous, false, possibly fraudulent, or obsolete information being reported by credit reporting agencies such as Experian, Equifax and Transunion; and
- Preparation of all necessary documents in facilitating removal of inaccurate, erroneous, false, mis-reported, fraudulent or obsolete information in your credit reports that may have derived from Identity Theft that can impact you; and
- Placing a temporary fraud alert on your credit file to prevent any and all unauthorized use of your identity to obtain credit fraudulently; and
Services are considered completed when potential fraud or identity theft related items, have been deleted from your credit report.
- Note: – when identity theft is presumed, only entire effected accounts can be deleted from your credit file – individual late pays on an open, active account that is otherwise in good standing will not be deleted unless so requested by you.
Complete and sign this Lavie consulting Service Agreement and Attachment 1.
In the form below you will need to provide your username and password for SmartCredit. OR
for your IdentityIQ account
Which credit monitoring account do you have?
Scan and upload a photo of your current, valid state Drivers’ License or a Government Issued Photo ID.
A photo of your Social security card or W 2
A photo of a recent utility bill or bank statement showing your name and current residence address – must be less than 60 days old.
Term – The term of this Agreement is three (3) months from its execution and all services must be performed during that period. The Agreement may be extended for an additional three (3) month period by an amendment to this Agreement.
Guarantee – Although we cannot guarantee by law a certain outcome, we prepare documents conforming to Federal Law, certain state Privacy Laws, and the Fair Credit Reporting Act. We will prepare documents to assist you to accurately report to the credit bureaus and place a fraud alert on your file to assist in protecting you against future data breaches and attempts to use your identity in a fraudulent manner.
Governing Law – This Agreement and any dispute arising from the performance or breach hereof will be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida, without reference to the conflicts of laws principles of any jurisdiction.
Entire Agreement – This Agreement, including any attachments to the Agreement, sets forth the entire Agreement regarding the subject matter of the Agreement, and supersedes and terminates all prior agreements and understandings between You and DPS Resource. No subsequent alteration, amendment, change or addition to this Agreement will be binding upon You and Us unless reduced to writing and signed by You and Us.
Non-Profit Credit Counseling Services – You have the right to hire a non-profit credit counseling service.
Customer Responsibilities and Communications – You agree to assist us in answering certain security questions regarding your identity and credit history as may be necessary to obtain your credit reports.
Staffing– Lavie Consutling may assign clerical staff, or others to perform work on your case. You agree services in connection with our representation of you may be performed by any associate of Lavie Consulting.
You may revoke your Limited Power of Attorney by filling out and signing the Revocation of Limited Power of Attorney form attached to this Agreement as Attachment 2.
Your Right to Cancel Agreement – You may cancel this contract without penalty or obligation at any time before midnight of the third day after the date on which you signed the contract. See the attached notice of cancellation form for an explanation of this right (Attachment 3).
By signing this Agreement, you agree to its conditions, agree to be truthful, and you understand that no promises have been made by Lavie consulting to you outside of this Agreement.
Use your Mouse, Mousepad, Touch Screen to Sign Below
Step 3 – Fill Out The Limited Power of Attorney Form
Limited Power of Attorney Disclosure:
Lavie consulting needs permission from you, to communicate with credit bureaus, creditors, data furnishers and others, in your name and on your behalf, including writing, signing and transmitting letters and electronic documents in your name. This is a Limited Power of Attorney, granting permission to Lavie consulting to do this. It authorizes and directs Lavie consulting to act as your disclosed and undisclosed agent when performing the Services, you have retained Lavie consulting to provide. You may cancel your authorization and this Limited Power of Attorney at any time by sending Lavie consulting Revocation of Limited Power of Attorney stating that you retract your authorization. Without this written authorization and Limited Power of Attorney, Lavie consulting is unable to represent you, therefore canceling this authorization will close your case. Please print a copy of the Agreement and this Limited Power of Attorney for Your records.
hereby grant a Limited Power of Attorney to Lavie consulting and all persons in their employ, as my agent, to have the necessary power and authority to undertake and perform the following in my behalf:
- I hereby give permission to Lavie consulting to sign all documents written on my behalf, as my duly appointed proxy, for the purpose of disputing inaccurate, erroneous, fraudulent, derogatory and obsolete credit information held on my credit report by consumer credit reporting agencies.
- I appoint Lavie consulting as my agent to act in my behalf, as set forth in the following matters only; signing of correspondences addressed to credit bureaus, creditors and data furnishers, obtaining credit information over the telephone, fax, and/or through written correspondence from credit bureaus, creditors, data furnishers and/or collection agencies.
- I have given Limited Power of Attorney to act on my behalf with government agencies in an effort to prepare and submit the needed documentation and granted by law to have immediate action taken by the credit bureaus regarding derogatory items on my credit report and possible fraud or identity theft.
- I understand that I have the right to revoke or terminate this Limited Power of Attorney at any time with a written Revocation of Limited Power of Attorney to Lavie consulting.
- According to the Consumer Credit File Rights, Under State and Federal Law, I have been made aware of the fact that I could attempt to challenge items specified above myself.
This “Limited Power of Attorney” is given to Lavie consulting in compliance with Section 611 of the Federal Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA).